I’m adopting another story as of today. I’m adopting PerfectPercyStory’s (aka rfukada at FictionPress) “The Used Tool”. I’m going to be renaming it “A Hero’s Rewards” as I don’t think I’ll be going the same route as he was planning for the story. It will be posted to Unlimited Fan Fiction shortly.
Poll of the Month
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Name: Nathan Paul Pinno
Registered: 2009-11-18 06:28
Bible verse of the day
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
- Five and a Half Months Left | WhiteEagle's Aerie on Ten Days Left
- Nathan Pinno on Redoing Network Amigo & Other News
- Plans for Future PJO Stories and Other News » WhiteEagle's Aerie on I need some OCs please!
- Planning a Future Site and Other News » WhiteEagle's Aerie on I need some OCs please!
- Nathan Pinno on Some Good News and Other Stuff
What a great read! This book kept me coming back so that I could find out what happened next! Stephen R. Lawhead is a great writer, and the pace of this book is fantastic! A must-read for anyone who's read the legends of King Arthur!
tagged: fiction, magic, political, and military
Another excellent novel in this series by Joel! It's riveting from start to finish, yes he makes some mistakes, but overall you won't want to put down this novel until you have finished reading it! From Israel to Russia to America, you g...